Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving for Love

I awoke from a dream with gratitude. But I thought I had forgotten to post anything of this occasion, Thanksgiving Day -- because it already happened in the dream and I was thankful. But I forgot to relay it to those I love. Now I am grateful that the day has just begun. And a good day it is.

For Love

I am grateful for Love, and the Dream of Love
Thank you, Dream Master. I am filled with this love.
I love my family. You fill my heart completely.
Yet, there is still room. It grows.
I love my friends.
You keep me on my toes.
Life is rich in this journey with you.
It really never ends.
I am grateful for the comfort
and your counsel.
I love you and I thank you.
The mirror shines more clearly now.
I am grateful for this opportunity to get it right,
to recognize the Source of Love in everyone,
to love all as I love myself,
I love myself and try to live it.
To love right.
And left.
It is never wrong.
Even in confrontations
with those I thought opposed.
Mind only thinks--but does it know?
I am Soul and still learning.
In Love. In gratitude.
I thank you.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment