Saturday, July 05, 2008

Blessings

This morning I did more than look out the window. I took a cushion, a book and my journal out the door. An old, twig rocker in the shade invited me. Then, in a sense, I went "out of my mind" in Thanksgiving. Perfect Morning. Summer holiday. Family & friends still sleep. And the cat on the couch. Inside.
But I. In the world of my senses -- inner and outer. My Garden. Birdsong and Breeze. Out of my mind. Inspired. I contemplate. And write. . .


Blessings

My Love.
First there was Life.
Then you are in my Garden.
Planting. Cultivating. The Harvest.
How could life be better than this?
Where Life Serves Me?
And I Serve It?
With You?

And in the heat of the day
We stop and rest.
With Strawberries.
Red and Sweet.

Then a gray squirrel
Brings an acorn.
And Blessings.


.

2 comments:

  1. Brothers, Sisters, Friends, Family - HEARTSONGS on the breeze. Thank you Ardi for this poetic calling of Divine Love and I thank 'you' for the gift :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word "Beautiful"..

    Rhi

    ReplyDelete