Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Will

When I was much younger, I would banish the thought.
But as I advance toward an age of retirement,
I am glad to release some of the
past importance.
Plot is so much more intricate and character fine.

What youth may not even notice
is a world of adventure, exploration
and insight.


When I am old
I will remember
the glee and song.

When I am old and wise
I will remember
the lesson of questions and sky.

When I am old and wise with white hair
I will remember
my youth and the color and the hearing
if I remember.
.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to this one Ardi...very goood...

    Blessings,

    Rhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i get old,
    i hope i remember the wings of a buttefly
    and how she floats up into the sky
    until then
    hopefully, i remember i was that butterfly

    ReplyDelete